[zathura] xpdf can render file all right but not zathura
Globe Trotter
2014-10-08 04:49:51 UTC
I am lost. I can not get zathura to render the attached file, but it does show up fine on xpdf. Any ideas as to what is wrong? I am on zathura-0.2.9-1.fc20.x86_64 (Zathura 0.2.9 on Fedora 20).
Many thanks!
I am lost. I can not get zathura to render the attached file, but it
does show up fine on xpdf. Any ideas as to what is wrong? I am on
zathura-0.2.9-1.fc20.x86_64 (Zathura 0.2.9 on Fedora 20).
Many thanks!
hmm, it also works in evince. That's interesting. We must be doing
something wrong.

Cheers
Sebastian Ramacher
Globe Trotter
2014-10-09 04:02:58 UTC
So is this a zathura issue? Is there a place to file bugs?It would be nice to resolve this so that documents such as this can be rendered on zathura.

On Wednesday, October 8, 2014 9:01 AM, Globe Trotter <itsme_410 at yahoo.com> wrote:

Thanks! It would be nice to know how to fix this? Are we missing something or is this an issue with zathura itself? Thanks!
Hi,