[zathura] zathura-pdf-mupdf: update for the mupdf 1.7 API changes
Leonardo Taccari
2015-04-18 20:50:56 UTC
Hello to the entire pwmt community!
I am asking if someone can review the patches attached in this email
that makes zathura-pdf-mupdf plugin compatible with the mupdf 1.7 API.

They are based on the latest 0.2.7 release. If I should update the
patches for the develop branch please let me know and I will do that!

mupdf 1.7 also has some support for the new EPUB document altough my
patches does not change zathura-pdf-mupdf code regarding this new
feature. It can be examinated later with a new patch IMHO.

I have tested these patches on NetBSD-current and pkgsrc-current.

Thank you for your attention!
Ciao,
L.
Moritz Lipp
2015-04-19 08:51:47 UTC
Hi Leonardo!

Quoting Leonardo Taccari (2015-04-18 22:50:56)
Post by Leonardo Taccari
I am asking if someone can review the patches attached in this email
that makes zathura-pdf-mupdf plugin compatible with the mupdf 1.7 API.
They are based on the latest 0.2.7 release. If I should update the
patches for the develop branch please let me know and I will do that!
They look good so far; thank you! I've applied them.
Post by Leonardo Taccari
mupdf 1.7 also has some support for the new EPUB document altough my
patches does not change zathura-pdf-mupdf code regarding this new
feature. It can be examinated later with a new patch IMHO.
I've enabled the support for now in the develop branch, but maybe we should
consider moving it to a plugin on its own.

Have a great weekend,
Moritz