[zathura] Change zathuras display mode to single page only
Manuel
2013-04-22 14:24:31 UTC
I recently switched from Debian to Arch. Now I have a newer version of
zathura, which displays the pages continuously. For poppler as well as
mupdf. I need the discrete display mode. Is there a way to edit the
configs to change this behaviour?

Greets

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

Post by Manuel
I recently switched from Debian to Arch. Now I have a newer version
of zathura, which displays the pages continuously. For poppler as
well as mupdf. I need the discrete display mode. Is there a way to
edit the configs to change this behaviour?
At the moment not. There is a open feature request [1] about that but nobody
hat the time to implement it in the post 0.1.x interface.

Regards

[1] I always forget the bug number but it should be easy to find. If
you're interested, patches are very welcome.
Sebastian Ramacher
Sebastian Ramacher

Sebastian Ramacher
Manuel