[zathura] Re-mapping index navigation
Keegan Carmichael
2013-08-29 08:40:28 UTC
By default h,j,k,l move out,down,up,in, respectively, inside
the index. I'm trying to map these one step over to
j,k,l,;.

I have found the function navigate_index with the option
up and down to work properly. So

map [index] k navigate_index down
map [index] l navigate_index up

work as expected.

However, i have not found the option that allows me expand
and contract entries in the index. I have tried every
option possible for the navigate_index and none of them
work. What is the correct function-option pair for
contracting and expanding entries in the index?
Sebastian Ramacher
2013-08-31 21:11:46 UTC
Post by Keegan Carmichael
By default h,j,k,l move out,down,up,in, respectively, inside
the index. I'm trying to map these one step over to
j,k,l,;.
I have found the function navigate_index with the option
up and down to work properly. So
map [index] k navigate_index down
map [index] l navigate_index up
work as expected.
However, i have not found the option that allows me expand
and contract entries in the index. I have tried every
option possible for the navigate_index and none of them
work. What is the correct function-option pair for
contracting and expanding entries in the index?
expand and collapse should work: map [index] j navigate_index collapse
and so on.

(Haven't actually tried it, just guessing the values from the source)

Regards
Sebastian Ramacher
Keegan Carmichael
2013-09-01 16:07:20 UTC
Thanks Sebastian. Collapse and Expand were the correct
options.

I was using man zathurarc as a resource which did not list
those options.

Thanks again!!
Sebastian Ramacher
2013-09-01 16:23:49 UTC
Post by Keegan Carmichael
Thanks Sebastian. Collapse and Expand were the correct
options.
I was using man zathurarc as a resource which did not list
those options.
Thanks. I've added those to the manpage.

Regards
--
Sebastian Ramacher