[zathura] girara is not recognized
Pedro Armando Ojeda May
2014-06-27 23:36:09 UTC

I have installed girara as root in my computer with opensuse 13.1
without any error. I installed girara because I wanted to install
zathura the pdf viewer. When I try to install zathura I get the message:

The minium required version of GIRARA is 0.2.2
make: *** [.version-checks/GIRARA] Error 1

but I have installed girara already. Do you know how to fix this issue?

Regards.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
Post by Pedro Armando Ojeda May
Hi,
I have installed girara as root in my computer with opensuse 13.1
without any error. I installed girara because I wanted to install
The minium required version of GIRARA is 0.2.2
make: *** [.version-checks/GIRARA] Error 1
but I have installed girara already. Do you know how to fix this issue?
Do you have pkg-config installed? How did you build and install girara?
Please attach logs from make and make install with VERBOSE=1.

Cheers
--
Sebastian Ramacher