[zathura] help to fix synctex error while compiling
gansteed
2016-02-20 16:06:45 UTC
Hi, all:
I've clone zathura to my disk, and I got an error when I try to compile
it:

[CC] zathura/main.c
zathura/main.c: In function ‘init_zathura’:
zathura/main.c:89:11: warning: unused parameter ‘synctex_editor’
[-Wunused-parameter]
char* synctex_editor, Window embed)
^
zathura/main.c: In function ‘main’:
zathura/main.c:254:26: error: ‘synctex_editor’ undeclared (first use in
this function)
plugin_path, argv, synctex_editor, embed);
^
zathura/main.c:254:26: note: each undeclared identifier is reported only
once for each function it appears in
Makefile:103: recipe for target 'build/release/zathura/main.o' failed
make: *** [build/release/zathura/main.o] Error 1

so I check about the code, and I've make a commit for it:
https://git.pwmt.org/jiajunhuang/zathura/commit/e9cfc67fde5e5312e14575b846d93f9b041ce377

but I got another bug, when I type tab to get completion, what I got is a
"files" string in it.

so I wonder is there anyone can help me(I'm not familiar with source code
of zathura)?
Sebastian Ramacher
2016-02-23 12:31:25 UTC
Hi
Post by gansteed
I've clone zathura to my disk, and I got an error when I try to compile
[CC] zathura/main.c
zathura/main.c:89:11: warning: unused parameter ‘synctex_editor’
[-Wunused-parameter]
char* synctex_editor, Window embed)
^
zathura/main.c:254:26: error: ‘synctex_editor’ undeclared (first use in
this function)
plugin_path, argv, synctex_editor, embed);
^
zathura/main.c:254:26: note: each undeclared identifier is reported only
once for each function it appears in
Makefile:103: recipe for target 'build/release/zathura/main.o' failed
make: *** [build/release/zathura/main.o] Error 1
A fix for this has been release some days ago (zathura 0.3.5).
Post by gansteed
but I got another bug, when I type tab to get completion, what I got is a
"files" string in it.
I suppose that string refers to the name of the completion group.

Cheers
--
Sebastian Ramacher