[zathura] remembering vertical position on PgDn
Andrei Mikhailov
2013-10-29 13:53:27 UTC
Hi!

I have recently discovered Zathura, it looks very nice!
However, I have a very basic quesion. When I go to the next page or previous page,
is it possible to land on the same vertical position? Generally speaking, is it
possible to make Zathura remember the vertical position within the page
while jumping?

This is very essential for me.
The program called ``xpdf'' does have this feature.

In any case, I would like to thank the developers for their great work!
Andrei
Sebastian Ramacher
2013-11-02 02:46:36 UTC
Post by Andrei Mikhailov
Hi!
I have recently discovered Zathura, it looks very nice!
However, I have a very basic quesion. When I go to the next page or previous page,
is it possible to land on the same vertical position? Generally speaking, is it
possible to make Zathura remember the vertical position within the page
while jumping?
This issue might be related to http://bugs.pwmt.org/issue328. Does
remapping as described in the bug fix it for you?

Regards
--
Sebastian Ramacher