[zathura] Provide `f' shortcut in presentation mode as well
Denis Bitouzé
2015-06-28 13:54:29 UTC

many thanks to zathura's team for the presentation mode implementation!

But, AFAICS, it is impossible in this mode to follow links with `f'
shortcut. Would it be possible to add this feature?

Thanks in anticipation.

Best regards.
Denis
Sebastian Ramacher
2015-10-10 11:21:39 UTC
Hi
Post by Denis Bitouzé
many thanks to zathura's team for the presentation mode implementation!
But, AFAICS, it is impossible in this mode to follow links with `f'
shortcut. Would it be possible to add this feature?
That's the idea of the presentation mode. We only provide a limited set of
shortcuts there.

If you still want it, you can just map it in your zathurarc.

Cheers
Sebastian Ramacher
Denis Bitouzé
2015-10-10 11:47:37 UTC
Post by Sebastian Ramacher
Hi
Hi,
Post by Sebastian Ramacher
Post by Denis Bitouzé
But, AFAICS, it is impossible in this mode to follow links with `f'
shortcut. Would it be possible to add this feature?
That's the idea of the presentation mode. We only provide a limited
set of shortcuts there.
But it is common to have to open local files (text, pdf, image, video,
etc.) or Web pages while in presentation mode.
Post by Sebastian Ramacher
If you still want it, you can just map it in your zathurarc.
I'll check the documentation but, IMHO, this should be enabled by
default.

Cheers.
Denis
Sebastian Ramacher
2015-10-10 14:36:53 UTC
Hi
Post by Denis Bitouzé
Post by Sebastian Ramacher
If you still want it, you can just map it in your zathurarc.
I'll check the documentation but, IMHO, this should be enabled by
default.
There is also the fullscreen mode which has all these shortcuts enabled.

Cheers
Sebastian Ramacher
Globe Trotter

Sebastian Ramacher
Denis Bitouzé
2015-10-10 15:40:38 UTC
Post by Sebastian Ramacher
Hi
Hi,
Post by Sebastian Ramacher
Post by Denis Bitouzé
I'll check the documentation but, IMHO, this should be enabled by
default.
There is also the fullscreen mode which has all these shortcuts enabled.
Indeed but, for a presentation, nothing better than the presentation
mode! :)

Cheers.
--
Denis