[zathura] Presentation mode and dual page view
Denis Bitouzé
2013-06-17 13:32:54 UTC

thanks a lot for zathura, which sounds very nice (though, as an Emacs
user, shortcuts look a bit strange to me :)

IMHO, zathura currently misses two features:

* a presentation mode (fullscreen mode is not optimal for
presentations),

* dual page view with odd pages on the right.

Best wishes.
Denis
Moritz Lipp
2013-06-17 14:25:51 UTC
Hi Denis,
Post by Denis Bitouzé
* a presentation mode (fullscreen mode is not optimal for
presentations),
Yeah, this is a good point. We should probably add another one and differ
then between those modes correctly.
Post by Denis Bitouzé
* dual page view with odd pages on the right.
This is possible by pressing 'd' and customizable with the options
'advance-pages-per-row', 'first-page-colum' and 'pages-per-row'.

Kind regards,
Moritz
* a presentation mode (fullscreen mode is not optimal for
presentations),
Yeah, this is a good point. We should probably add another one and
differ then between those modes correctly.
I will wait as long as it takes! ;)
Post by Moritz Lipp
Post by Denis Bitouzé
* dual page view with odd pages on the right.
This is possible by pressing 'd' and customizable with the options
'advance-pages-per-row', 'first-page-colum' and 'pages-per-row'.
:set first-page-column 2

did the trick, thanks !

Kind regards.
Denis
Denis Bitouzé
2013-06-17 14:43:19 UTC
Le lundi 17/06/13 ? 16h25,
Post by Moritz Lipp
Yeah, this is a good point. We should probably add another one and
differ then between those modes correctly.
BTW, I noticed that, in fullscreen mode, the "Follow links" shortcut
doesn't work. Would it be possible to make it work in presentation mode?
--
Denis